我讨厌宝弟 Buddy Is So Annoying (Bilingual)
by Wenzheng Fu
translated by Adam Lanphier
We’ve all had that one particular friend at school when we were growing up. That friend is annoying as ever but we would never trade him or her for anything in the world. Follow the narration of a little boy who has known his best friend Buddy since the first day of kindergarten. Unfortunately the boy thinks that Buddy is really annoying when he can't keep up with him, when he is too fast, and when he talks or stays silent. However the boy then realises that having someone around to keep you company even if he annoys you, isn’t so bad after all.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown with the English translation referenced at the end of the book.
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 52 pages with a HARDCOVER
- Size: 26.5 x 21.5 x 0.7cm
Bilingual English - Mandarin - Buddy Is So Annoying 我讨厌宝弟
- Language Level: Beginners to Intermediate
- Condition: New