小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin
Do not talk to strangers! This is the perfect book to enhance this message. Little Red Riding Hood is a tale of suspense and trickery, with lots of thrilling twists and simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese.
This classic fairy tale is a great introduction to young children and beginners learning the language. Also good for students at intermediate level to read by themselves or for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pinocchio and Jack and the Beanstalk
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)