美女与野兽 Beauty and the Beast
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin
A tale as old as time. This adaption follows the original story where it begins with “Once upon a time there lived a wealthy merchant and his three daughters.” In this edition, there is no talking furniture or chants of “Kill the beast!” Just a fairy tale about a beast and a young woman who fall in love.
Not quite Disney but more importantly, it introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Pinocchio, Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 美女与野兽 Beauty and the Beast
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)