Simplified Chinese Characters with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (32 Pages). Bulgy is a grumpy, big red double decker bus who hates the railways. He believes that roads are superior to railways, and often chants “Down with the railways!” In this story, Bulgy tries to steal Duck and Oliver's passengers by pretending to be a railway bus.
Whilst this book is designed to teach Chinese speaking students to learn English, it is actually a useful book for children at the intermediate level to read by themselves as it introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese (along with the guidance of the English translations) and for beginners new to the language, this book is really useful to be read aloud to them.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and beautiful illustrations
- Paperback book with 32 pages
- Size: 21 x 14 x 0.2cm
Down with the Railway 铁路真讨厌 (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)