Simplified Chinese Characters with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (32 Pages). “I do not believe in ghosts!” Henry proclaimed. One evening, Henry is working late and Edward warns that when a mist rolls, the ghost of a Fogman will appear. Henry scoffs at the story, but later to his surprise, a mist does roll in. He then sees a red signal, a coat discarded on a tree branch and a light flickering at a station. Is that really the ghost of a Fogman?
Whilst this book is designed to teach Chinese speaking students to learn English, it is actually a useful book for children at the intermediate level to read by themselves as it introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese (along with the guidance of the English translations) and for beginners new to the language, this book is really useful to be read aloud to them.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and beautiful illustrations
- Paperback book with 32 pages
- Size: 21 x 14 x 0.2cm
I am not Scared 亨利不怕不怕 (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)