紫悦的馊主意 (zǐ yuè de sōuzhǔyi)
There are two stories in each book
- 紫悦的馊主意 zǐ yuè de sōuzhǔyi (Season 2 Episode 3 "Lesson Zero" of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
紫悦的馊主意 translates literally to “Twilight Sparkle’s Rotten Idea” contrary to the equivalent English episode “Lesson Zero”. This goes to show that one should have an open mind when it comes to translations or reading a story in another language (as it is difficult to translate something word for word) as long as the overall meaning of the original phrase is maintained. Anyhow, in this story, Twilight panic’s when she realises that she cannot find one of her friendship lessons for her letter to Princess Celestia. Twilight then decides to solve the issue by creating a problem in order to come up with a friendship lesson to write in her weekly report to Princess Celestia. This turns out to be a really bad idea.
- 珍奇脱险 zhēnqí tuōxiǎn (Season 1 Episode 19 “A Dog and Pony Show” of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
Rarity is searching for a new load of gems with Spike's assistance. However, when a group of creatures called the Diamond Dogs abduct Rarity, Spike and the other ponies head into the Dogs' underground burrow to rescue her.
- Simplified Chinese Characters with pinyin
- Lively story with beautiful illustrations
- The book has 78 pages with a SOFT cover
- Size: 18.5 x 21.5 x 0.5cm
- Weight: 190g
Here is a link to a recording of the story on Ximalaya: https://www.ximalaya.com/ertong/341210/24795985
My Little Pony - Lesson Zero 紫悦的馊主意
- Language Level: Intermediate
- Condition: New