Simplified Chinese Characters with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (32 Pages). Are there really ghosts in the fog and mist on the Island of Sodor? It is Halloween and the engines excitedly hurry to finish their work. That evening, Thomas and Emily were scheduled to pick up a delivery of iron. Unbeknownst to them, 'Arry and Bert were hiding behind the Breakdown Train and planning to scare them knowing very well that they are afraid of ghosts.
Whilst this book is designed to teach Chinese speaking students to learn English, it is actually a useful book for children at the intermediate level to read by themselves as it introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese (along with the guidance of the English translations) and for beginners new to the language, this book is really useful to be read aloud to them.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and beautiful illustrations
- Paperback book with 32 pages
- Size: 21 x 14 x 0.2cm
The Adventure in Halloween 圣夜历险记 (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)