Writing is fun – STROKES (Simplified Chinese Characters)
Writing Chinese Characters – STROKES
This workbook series of writing exercises is suitable for beginners to practise writing basic Chinese strokes in the correct order. There are 20 strokes with simple exercises.
- Each stroke is illustrated by examples of its usage, pinyin and a step by step order of writing.
- Practise strokes include 一，丨，丿，丶etc. See picture for the full list of strokes.
- Each book has 31 pages with a softcover.
- Size: 19 x 26 cm.
Chinese Writing for Kids Mandarin - Simplified Chinese - Strokes
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)
- Format : Paperbag