Simplified Chinese Characters with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (32 Pages). Alfie is an enthusiastic little excavator, who loves working hard and handles even the toughest of jobs with ease. However, he is constantly being undermined by the other engines for being small. Read how Alfie rises to the occasion and proves that even a little engine can be very useful.
Whilst this book is designed to teach Chinese speaking students to learn English, it is actually a useful book for children at the intermediate level to read by themselves as it introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese (along with the guidance of the English translations) and for beginners new to the language, this book is really useful to be read aloud to them.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and beautiful illustrations
- Paperback book with 32 pages
- Size: 21 x 14 x 0.2cm
Alfie is Not a Small Fry 阿尔菲不是小不点 (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)