Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin
Pinocchio is a naughty puppet who wants to be a real boy but can’t quite seem to stay out of mischief. Find out what happens when he runs away from home.
This classic fairy tale is a great introduction to young children and beginners learning the language. Also perfect for students at intermediate level to read by themselves or for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 小木偶 Pinocchio
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)