杰克与魔豆 Jack and the Beanstalk
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin
The direct translation of the title suggests Jack 杰克 and the Magic Beans 魔豆 but this book is based on the traditional fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack's mother is furious when he trades their only cow for some magic beans. But before Jack knows it, he is off on a big adventure!
This book introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pinocchio and Little Red Riding Hood
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 杰克与魔豆 Jack and the Beanstalk
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)