Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin.
Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl called Cinderella. She lived with her wicked stepmother and two stepsisters who treated her very badly. Luckily in this adaption, the step sisters do not cut off part of their feet to fit into the shoe.
This fairy tale story introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pinocchio, Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 灰姑娘 Cinderella
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)