睡美人 Sleeping Beauty
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin
This classic fairy tale is perfect for young children learning Mandarin Chinese. Sleeping Beauty pricks her finger on a spinning wheel and falls into a deep sleep along with the entire kingdom for one hundred years. Can a handsome prince wake her up?
This book introduces simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
Other books available in this series are: Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pinocchio, Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and pinyin are shown
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- The book has 24 pages with a laminated soft cover
- Size: 19 x 22 cm
Chinese Story Book - 睡美人 Sleeping Beauty
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)