Writing is fun – RADICALS (Simplified Chinese Characters)
Writing Chinese Characters – RADICALS.This workbook series of writing exercises is suitable for beginners to practise writing basic Chinese radicals in the correct order.
- There are 29 simplified Chinese radicals.
- Each radical is illustrated by examples of its usage, pinyin and a step by step order of writing.
- Practise radicals’ include： 冫， 氵，门，人，宀，广，艹，辶，灬，亻，讠，阝，忄，工，土，纟，彳，扌，饣，子，犭，女，口， 王，木，目，，米，虫。
- Each book has 31 pages with a softcover.
- Size: 19 x 26 cm.
Chinese Writing for Kids Mandarin - Simplified Chinese - Radicals
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (1-2 School years)
- Format : Paperbag