王羲之 Wang Xi Zhi (Bilingual)
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (36 Pages).
Wang Xi Zhi was a Chinese writer and official, best known for his mastery of Chinese calligraphy. He is generally regarded as the greatest Chinese calligrapher in history, and was a master of all forms of Chinese calligraphy, especially the running script.
This book tells the story of Wang Xi Zhi in simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- Paperback book with 36 pages
- Size: 22.5 x 17 x 0.2 cm
Other books in this series include:
- 钱学森 Qian Xue Sen – Father of Chinese rocketry;
- 郑成功 Zheng Cheng Gong – Ancient China’s Captain Jack Sparrow;
- 蔡伦 Cai Lun – Inventor of “modern paper”;
- 王羲之 Wang Xi Zhi – The greatest Chinese calligrapher in history;
- 毕昇 Bi Sheng – Inventor of the world's first “movable type” printing technology;
- 岳飞 Yue Fei – One of China’s most celebrated generals;
- 屈原 Qū Yuán – Patriotic Chinese poet, famously remembered in connection to the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival;
- 孔子 Kong Zi – aka Confucius ;
- 华罗庚 Hua Luo Geng – Chinese mathematician and politician; and
- 张衡 Zhāng Héng – Engineer , meteorologist, geologist, philosopher, mathematician, astronomer and writer
Famous People East: 王羲之 Wang Xi Zhi (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (2-3 School years)