元宵节 Lantern Festival (Bilingual)
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (24 Pages).
元宵节 (Yuán xiāo jié), the Lantern Festival Celebrated on the 15th day of the first Chinese lunar month, marks the end of China's most important festival, the Chinese New Year (春节 Chūn jié Spring Festival). After the Lantern Festival, it is believed that Chinese New Year superstitions are no longer in effect, and all New Year decorations are thus taken down, never before this date.
This book tells the story of 元宵节 or the Lantern Festival in simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- Paperback book with 24 pages
- Size: 26.0 x 18.6 x 3.0 cm
- Weight: 100g
You can read more about the Story of Qu Yuan in our blog here.
Other books in this series include:
元宵节Lantern Festival (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (2-3 School years)