爱迪生 Edison (Bilingual)
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (36 Pages).
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~ Thomas Alva Edison
Thomas Alva Edison perhaps the greatest inventor in America, is best known as the inventor of the electric light bulb. Born in 1847, he was always a very curious child. He had very little formal education and was taught reading, writing, and arithmetic by his mother. Edison began working at an early age, and would spend most of his free time reading scientific, and technical books.
This book tells the story of Edison in simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- Paperback book with 36 pages
- Size: 22.5 x 17 x 0.2 cm
Other books in this series include:
- 安徒生 Hans Christian Andersen – Danish author: The Ugly Duckling and The Little Mermaid.
- 贝多芬 Beethoven – Greatest composer of all time
- 达芬奇 Da Vinci – Artist, architect, inventor, and student of all things scientific.
- 爱迪生 Edison – America's greatest inventor (Electric Lightbulb)
- 爱因斯坦 Einstein – Physicist, Father of “E=mc²”
- 伽利略 Galileo – Italian astronomer, physicist and mathematician
- 麦哲伦 Magellan – Navigator and great explorer
- 玛丽居里 Marie Curie – Physicist and Chemist
- 牛顿 Newton – English mathematician, physicist, astronomer
- 威尔伯 The Wright Brothers – American inventors and pioneers of aviation
Famous People West: 爱迪生 Edison (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (2-3 School years)