玛丽居里 Marie Curie (Bilingual)
Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin with English translation. Bilingual Mandarin Chinese Storybook (36 Pages).
Marie Skłodowska Curie was a physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person and only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and the only person to win the Nobel Prize in two different scientific fields.
This book tells the story of Marie Curie in simple sentences in Mandarin Chinese with pinyin which will help children at the intermediate level to read by themselves and for reading aloud with beginners new to the language.
- On each page the Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin are shown with the English translation
- Lively story and lovely illustrations
- Paperback book with 36 pages
- Size: 22.5 x 17 x 0.2 cm
Other books in this series include:
- 安徒生 Hans Christian Andersen – Danish author: The Ugly Duckling and The Little Mermaid.
- 贝多芬 Beethoven – Greatest composer of all time
- 达芬奇 Da Vinci – Artist, architect, inventor, and student of all things scientific.
- 爱迪生 Edison – America's greatest inventor (Electric Lightbulb)
- 爱因斯坦 Einstein – Physicist, Father of “E=mc²”
- 伽利略 Galileo – Italian astronomer, physicist and mathematician
- 麦哲伦 Magellan – Navigator and great explorer
- 玛丽居里 Marie Curie – Physicist and Chemist
- 牛顿 Newton – English mathematician, physicist, astronomer
- 威尔伯 The Wright Brothers – American inventors and pioneers of aviation
Famous People West: 玛丽居里 Marie Curie (Bilingual)
- Educational Level : Primary School
- Foundation Stage : Key Stage (2-3 School years)